Dive on In
We pride ourselves on being a BSAC accrddited centre. Learn how to dive in UK waters with our internationally recognised qualifications. We provide courses from ocean diver to CCR.
Interested in taking the dive?
Contact us on 01752 266248
Make sure you’re seen first time, every time, with the Apeks Delayed Surface Marker Buoy. Easily the most feature rich SMB on the market today, a unique fully closed system oral inflator allows the buoy to be fully inflated on a single breath, meaning fast deployment in any situation. Both sides of the SMB have high quality SOLAS reflective tape panels to ensure maximum visibility.
- Unique oral inflation valve allows for easy one handed operation in cold water.
- 2” stainless steel D-ring allows for easy attachment to your reel or spool.
- 2 x brass eyelets at the top of the SMB allow you to attach a torch, strobe or slate, they also enable the SMB to be folded and used as an emergency float.
- SOLAS reflective tape on both sides ensure maximum visibility in rough seas and darkness.
- Simple bungee closure system with enlarged rubber pull tab allow for easy stowage and deployment even when wearing gloves.
- 1.4 metre single breath oral inflate SMB.
- Fully taped and heat sealed edges ensure the SMB is extremely durable.
- Reflective logo print.
- Over pressure relief valve with pull toggle ensures ease of use even when wearing gloves.
- Available in orange and yellow.
- Supplied in plastic free packaging.