IRON MEND WETSUIT REPAIR
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Iron Mend may be used to repair neoprene dry suits*, wet suits, waders*, neoprene gloves and boots, lycra body suits. and other non-neoprene articles.
- Knee-Pad Patch: 10x6" / 254x150mm
- Reusable Heat Shielding
- Detailed Instructions
- REPAIRS IN SECONDS with your ordinary household iron.
- PROTECTS AGAINST ABRASION with BARRITEX™ protective lining.
- STRETCH FABRIC. Allows flexibility and comfort.
- INCREASES GARMENT LIFE. Protects your investment.
- HEAT PROTECTION with reusable heat shielding paper.
- IDEAL FOR NEOPRENE DRY SUITS*, WADERS* AND WET SUITS.
- IRON MEND HEAT SHIELDING PAPER is a unique reusable and heat stable paper used to protect neoprene garments from excessive heat. IRON MEND Heat Shielding Paper allows heat to pass through its surface yet it creates a buffer to help prevent scorching of fabric. IRON MEND should not be used without heat shielding paper. The full sheet of our shielding paper should be used during all IRON MEND repairs (regardless of repair size) to help protect surrounding neoprene from potential damage from overheating.